Transaction Status Query
Transaction Status Query API
Enclave Environment Variable:
Explicate the transaction process status inquiry API endpoint in
VASPs can be both the beneficiary and originating VASP. Once an originating VASP verifies the beneficiary through VeifyVASP and sends virtual assets to the actual blockchain, it must send the transaction id (transaction hash) value to VerifyVASP. However, if this fails for whatever reason, the beneficiary VASP must be able to know which verification matches the deposit.This API is called to the Originating VASP by the beneficiary VASP to enquire about the transaction status on the actual blockchain via VerifyVASP.
Response Time standard
This API must respond in 1 second.
Verification uuid to inquire transaction process status
Verification uuid which inquired transaction process status
Transaction process status, refer to the explanation below.
Transaction id (transaction hash), return only when known.
- In the transactionStatus field can be included the values below.
- PENDING: Blockchain transaction transmission is blocked for some reason.
- PROCESSING: Waiting to be mined after transaction transmission.
- WAIT-CONFIRM: The transaction is mined to block but not finalized yet.
- CONFIRMED: The finality of the transaction is confirmed after being mined to block.
- CANCELED: Blockchain transaction is canceled with or without starting transmission.
Transaction Status Transition Diagram