Callback API for Verification Result Notification
Callback API enables the asynchronous preocessing of verification. Following 3 APIs work asynchronously.
- User Verification API
- Transaction Result Report API
- Error Report APIHere are three typical cases of enclave calling callback API.
- Enclave recieved a result of the past requested verficiation (callbackType: VERIFICATION_RESULT)
- Enclave recieved an originating VASP sending report of txHash or txID which is matched to specific verification (callbackType: TX_REPORT)
- Enclave recieved an originating VASP sending error report of specific verification (callbackType: ERROR_REPORT)
- callbackType field specification is as follows.
- Value must be one of "VERIFICATION_RESULT", "TX_REPORT", "ERROR_REPORT".
- VERIFICATION_RESULT: Callback for result notification of past verification request
- TX_REPORT: Callback for transaction result report from originating VASP
- ERROR_REPORT: Callback for error report from originating VASP
- data.reason field specification is as follows.
- The field is valid only when
resultthe field is DENIED.
- Refer to the below table for the