VASP must perform as both the originating and beneficiary VASP.This API is called when VASP works as a beneficiary one when the originating VASP requests to verify a beneficiary before the withdrawal. The API needs to handle the below:
- Verify the name of the beneficiary.
- Verify the address (account number, wallet address) of the beneficiary.
- Verify the KYC certification.
- Verify the AML certification.
- Perform sanction screening on the originator.
- VASPs can also perform additional filtering or verification process about the personal information of the originator/beneficiary internally.If the user verification has been normally completed, VASPs can return additional personal information on the beneficiary in the ivms101 format.
resultthe field is DENIED.