Transaction Status Query
Transaction status query API
A VASP can check a transaction status if it has not received a transaction ID (txHash) report from an originating VASP in a duration.
- When the beneficiary VASP detects a deposit transaction, the VASP can do txHash filtering to find candidates and call the verification result checking API to find a matched verification history.
- If there is no exact matching txHash found in filtering, the VASP can wait for the transaction result report from the originating VASP.
- When there is no report in a while, the beneficiary VASP can call the verification result checking API to filter out the candidates.
- Setting the originator account number to 'from address' and beneficiary account number to 'to address' can narrow down the candidates.
- Comparison of the transaction amounts is also helpful for filtering out.
- You can find the final candidate of verification history by checking the transaction status for each of the candidates.
UUID of completed verification. UUID which was used as a key during /verification process before sending Transaction to the blockchain.
UUID of completed verification.
TxHash (Transaction ID), Returned only in available.
- transactionStatus field specification is as follows.
- PENDING: Blockchain transaction transmission is blocked for some reason.
- PROCESSING: Waiting to be mined after transaction transmission.
- WAIT-CONFIRM: The transaction is mined to block but not finalized yet.
- CONFIRMED: The finality of the transaction is confirmed after being mined to block.
- CANCELED: Blockchain transaction is canceled with or without starting transmission.
Transaction state transition diagram